17.02.2011: eKlima updates
In 2010 until February 2011 different functionality have been added in eKlima.
The most important ones are mentioned here.
- New tab with 4 new reports with e-data.
E-data (Environmental data) means here data about the physical environment an
oil platform is exposed to, offshore. Such data is logged, on chosen oil
platforms in Norwegian water, with a frequency down to each 10 minutes. The
data is quality controlled on a monthly basis and the E-data table is updated
when this is finished. The E-data table will therefore not contain the latest
data. The difference between E-data and the data delivered by the other part
of eKlima is better time resolution, more wave parameters (among others, wave
direction) and wave heights given in dm. From some platforms, measurements of
current are available in eKlima as well as data collected by some anchored
- New report examples are processed
- Some adjustments for the report names
- Added new choice for periods: This month until today and This year until
- The standard periods is now coming in ascending order (after the length of
- Added the normal period 1931-60, for monthly normals.
- Added default-values for elements in the frequency-reports.
- Beaufort scale is added as a possible choice in the wind rose report.
- Added new normals for the elements mean max and min temperature (TAXM,
TANM) mean pressure at station- and sea-level (POM, PRM ) and number of days
with more than 1 mm of precipitation (DRR_GE1)
- Fixed the frequency report to use two dataset from same station
- Added frequency report for visibility in correct intervals.
- Bug fixes